Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt enjoys bringing healthy messag

Dyskusje o wszystkim co dotyczy serialu lub strony.

Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt enjoys bringing healthy messag

Postprzez Bellaaaa » Cz lut 08, 2018 4:03 am

Dustin Colquitt heard nothing but cheers when he stepped in front of the gym full of students Tuesday at Sunset Valley Elementary School.womens Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey,

It was certainly a nice change of pace from what the Chiefs’ punter and his teammates have been hearing recently.womens Carl Nassib Jersey

In a way, that made his being out there all the more personal and important.Authentic Jake Elliott Jersey

you don’t change who you are, and contribute to our society in a positive way.”womens Jordan Willis Jersey, no matter what’s going on at work,” Colquitt said. Authentic Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey,“So,“I think that coming out today shows you that just because things haven’t been going the way we wanted the last couple of weeks, healthy, that’s a message for the kids that, you still have to be a responsible

,000 in grants to the school and to Lee’s Summit Elementary School from the Fuel Up to Play60 Program,Colquitt came to Sunset Valley to help present $10, a joint effort by the National Football League and the American Dairy Council.Authentic Joe Mixon Jersey

This was more than just an opportunity for the Chiefs’ All-Pro punter to get away briefly from a four-game losing streak and suddenly less-than-assured playoff berth.womens Carl Lawson Jersey

Colquitt is the spokesman for the Midwest Dairy Council’s Fuel Up to Play60 Program — a cause he takes seriously. One of the largest in-school wellness programs in the country, Fuel Up to Play60 encourages kids to make healthy eating and lifestyle choices and to commit to being active at least 60 minutes per day.womens Josh Malone Jersey

Christia,The program means so much to Colquitt that he brought his wife, and the couple’s five children along to see the presentation and hear the healthy message.Authentic Corey Coleman Jersey

,” Colquitt said. “They’re homeschooled,“I’m hoping my kids follow suit and follow in their shoes, so it’s important for me to get out and get them out and let them see kids in a school setting that are choosing to eat healthy and take care of their bodies.”womens Jeff Driskel Jersey

000 grant,Sunset Valley and Lee’s Summit Elementary will split the $10, which the program is awarding in the territory of each NFL club.Authentic Carl Lawson Jersey

Sunset Valley will use its money to buy soccer goals and provide a smoothie bar for the nutrition department; Lee’s Summit Elementary is also using its money for a smoothie bar and to build a rock climbing wall.womens Jake Elliott Jersey

“The students had been wanting soccer goals for numerous years,” said Karen Reynolds, but they’re very expensive, the physical education teacher at Sunset Valley. “And this will give us the opportunity to purchase them so they can have more activity and exercise.”womens Joe Mixon Jersey

Reynolds, who has worked with the Play60 program for five years, said she’s seen it make a difference in her school.Authentic Jordan Willis Jersey

“It works a lot on leadership,Authentic Carl Nassib Jersey and to teach others how to have 60 minutes of exercise every day, it works a lot on being able to exercise, and about how eating healthy is the way to go,” Reynolds said.Authentic Josh Malone Jersey

That’s why Colquitt, who has played his entire 13-year NFL career with the Chiefs, likes to get away every once and a while.Authentic Jeff Driskel Jersey

“This is part of my community and they support us all year round,” Colquitt said. “This is just another way to say thank you and really kind of applaud them for something that they’re doing big in their school.”womens Corey Coleman Jersey
Bellaaaa

Re: Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt enjoys bringing healthy me

Postprzez valendar » Cz maja 10, 2018 5:45 pm

valendar

Powrót do Due South