Cris Collinsworth describes Saints' Michael Thomas as a 'fig

Dyskusje o wszystkim co dotyczy serialu lub strony.

Cris Collinsworth describes Saints' Michael Thomas as a 'fig

Postprzez Bellaaaa » Pt lut 09, 2018 5:26 am

Michael Thomas has quickly become one of the top wide receivers in the NFL.

and his ability to step up in critical moments has caught the eye of one NFL analyst and former wide receiver.,The budding New Orleans Saints star caught more passes in his first two seasons than any player in NFL historywomens Jarrad Davis Jersey,

but when I watch him play,womens Teez Tabor Jersey"He's kind of a fighter," Cris Collinsworth said Tuesday during a Super Bowl media session at the Mall of America. "That's kind of what I like about him. When you have guys that have like a Hines Ward mentality, and I don't know him, that's what I think about."

consistently displaying his tough mentality as both a receiver and blocker. ,Ward played 14 seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers

Thomas still became the first Saints wide receiver to eclipse 100 receptions in a season.,Authentic Dez Bryant Jersey,Thomas' ability to fight for the ball and make contested catches helped him quickly earn the trust of Saints quarterback Drew Brees. Even though Brees threw the ball less in 2017 than in any season since 2009>womens Jake Rudock Jersey

Thomas was actually the target on 27.8 percent of Brees' passeswomens Ezekiel Elliott Jerseyand tight end Antonio Gates was the target on 27 percent in 2004 and 2005.,womens Taylor Decker Jersey which is the most Brees has thrown the ball to any player in his career. The previous high marks for target shares go back to Brees' time with the Chargers. Running back LaDainian Tomlinson was the target for 27.2 percent of Brees' passes in 2003

245 yards and five touchdowns. He also caught two touchdowns in the Saints' playoff loss to the Vikings.,>Authentic Graham Glasgow JerseyThomas finished 2017 with 104 catches for 1

Part of the reason it's easy for Collinsworth to heap praise on Thomas was the NBC covered the Saints' Thursday night game against the Falcons in Week 14 when Thomas had 10 catches for 117 yards and a touchdown.,Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey' ,

"When the big moments come, he seems to not only want the ball,t just kept coming back.womens Laken Tomlinson Jersey, but almost demand the ball from a veteran quarterback," Collinsworth said. "And the game that we saw him against the Falcons

"And great players are the ones that you know they're going to get the ball thrown to them, and that's what he's turned into.", and they're still able to make the playswomens Dez Bryant Jersey

"He's kind of a fighter," Cris Collinsworth said Tuesday during a Super Bowl media session at the Mall of America. "That's kind of what I like about him. When you have guys that have like a Hines Ward mentality, that's what I think about.",and I don't know himAuthentic Taylor Decker Jersey.' but when I watch him play

consistently displaying his tough mentality as both a receiver and blocker. ,womens A'Shawn Robinson Jersey,' womens Graham Glasgow Jerseyard played 14 seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers

Thomas still became the first Saints wide receiver to eclipse 100 receptions in a season.,Authentic Jake Rudock Jersey,Thomas' ability to fight for the ball and make contested catches helped him quickly earn the trust of Saints quarterback Drew Brees. Even though Brees threw the ball less in 2017 than in any season since 2009

Thomas was actually the target on 27.8 percent of Brees' passes, and tight end Antonio Gates was the target on 27 percent in 2004 and 2005.,Authentic Laken Tomlinson Jersey which is the most Brees has thrown the ball to any player in his career. The previous high marks for target shares go back to Brees' time with the Chargers. Running back LaDainian Tomlinson was the target for 27.2 percent of Brees' passes in 2003Authentic A'Shawn Robinson Jersey,

245 yards and five touchdowns. He also caught two touchdowns in the Saints' playoff loss to the Vikings.,Authentic Teez Tabor Jersey,Thomas finished 2017 with 104 catches for 1

Part of the reason it's easy for Collinsworth to heap praise on Thomas was the NBC covered the Saints' Thursday night game against the Falcons in Week 14 when Thomas had 10 catches for 117 yards and a touchdown.Authentic Jarrad Davis Jersey,
Bellaaaa

Powrót do Due South