Alex Ovechkin nears 600 goals, is poised to set Capitals fra

Dyskusje o wszystkim co dotyczy serialu lub strony.

Alex Ovechkin nears 600 goals, is poised to set Capitals fra

Postprzez linxiaoxue » Śr mar 14, 2018 7:36 am

As soon as the puck dropped with Alex Ovechkin in the lineup on Tim Schaller Jersey Womens Saturday night, he added another accomplishment to the long list for his career. It was his 983rd game in a Capitals jersey, tying Calle Johansson’s franchise record. He is poised to break that on Monday night in Columbus against the Blue Jackets, and he’s expected to hit his 1,000th game by the time this season is over.Obrazek“Getting old, you know?” Ovechkin said. “Soon it’s going to be 1,000, and obviously that’s a very big number for games. I’m pretty happy to reach that milestone with one organization. It’s pretty cool.”That Ovechkin has played his entire career in Washington is impressive, but even more so than that, he has missed just 29 games in his 13-season NHL career, and 12 of them weren’t even due to injury.“In this day and age obviously, there’s not a lot of players that are with their same team,” Coach Barry Trotz said. “Those days are past a little bit. I think it’s important for a franchise when you’re the face of a franchise. And durability. He doesn’t play a light game usually, you know? He’s durable. Those two combinations, he’s had a big impact on the franchise for a Cedric Thornton Jersey long time now.”One thousand games won’t be the only “big number” that’ll be associated with Ovechkin this season. After his two-goal performance against the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night, Ovechkin is now just four goals away from reaching 600 for his career. His 38 Shaq Mason Jersey Womens goals are the most in the league, a rebound season at 32 years old after he scored 33 goals last season, one of the lower totals in his career.

Powrót do Due South