deal of trust with him

Tematy nie związane z serialem, czyli można rozmawiać (prawie) o wszystkim :)

deal of trust with him

Postprzez chenyan94 » Pt paź 12, 2018 3:38 am

The son of former NBA star Danny Ainge has won the Republican primary for a county commission seat in Utah County.

Tanner Ainge told The Daily Herald in Provo his opponent Brayden Schenn Jersey , Tom Sakievich, called him Tuesday night to concede when Ainge was leading with about 70 percent of the vote. Results won’t be final for about two weeks.

Ainge will be the heavy favorite in November for the commission seat that drew no Democratic challengers.

His only opponent in the bid to replace Utah County Commissioner Greg Graves will be a third-party candidate, Teri McCabe of United Utah.

Ainge lost last a congressional contest last year in a three-way race to replace former Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz.

Information from: The Daily Herald,

The Chargers began organized team activities without defensive end Melvin Ingram, Jack Wang of the Los Angeles News Group reports. There was no word on why Ingram is not attending the voluntary workouts.

“Believe me I know he鈥檚 getting ready,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said, via Ryan Kartje of the Los Angeles News Group. “Wherever he鈥檚 at, I know he鈥檚 getting ready because that鈥檚 his makeup. Yeah Jake Guentzel Jersey Kids , I鈥檇 like for him to be here with his teammates, but these are voluntary, man.”

Defensive coordinator Gus Bradley said Ingram has kept in touch with defensive line coach Giff Smith.

“Obviously, as a coach, you want everybody here,” Bradley said, via Wang. “But I鈥檝e talked to Melvin about that. There鈥檚 a great deal of trust with him, too.”

Chris Landrum Youth Jordan Akins Jersey , who spent all of last season on injured reserve, got more work in Ingram’s absence.

Ingram, who signed a four-year, $64 million deal with $42 million guaranteed a year ago, has 28 sacks and nine forced fumbles the past three seasons combined. He had 10.5 sacks and 75 pressures last season.
chenyan94

Powrót do Off-topic